Interesting article in the wall street journal on continuing research on brain size and autism. They are working toward being able to diagnose earlier.
- You say “toMAYto” and I say “toMAHto”
- Why Changing a Child’s Team is a GOOD thing
- Topics in ABA: Experience Trumps Credentials
- Precision teaching & fluency based instruction training
- Topics in ABA: The Missing ‘A’ in ABA
- A quick word on Precision Teaching AKA ‘The Chart’
- Topics in ABA: Assent Withdrawl
- Clinical Corner: Our Priorities
- May is Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Little victories are so much sweeter.